Monday, February 10, 2020

WHY AM I POSTING SNIPPETS FROM MY TWO DEBUT CHRISTIAN BOOKS

I had never intended to become an author of not one but two Christian books, but that’s what He probably had designed for me to do.

During the process of writing and publishing my writing endeavors in August 2014, I began my 2nd-second career since retiring after working for 33 as a civil servant for New York City as a book reviewer, and somewhere in the second half of 2018, I began reviewing nonfiction Christian books. In 2019, about 45% of the 263 books I’d reviewed were for books belonging to this genre, and it was during this year I received the inspiration to forsake ALL of my writing endeavors and to begin writing a YA/NA Christian romance novella entitled, “It Had Only Been a Game.” During the writing of this endeavor, I got the urge to write an anthology of “Christian Short Stories & Essays,” which got published along with my other debut Christian book, along the time I was celebrating my last birthday in the middle of January. The timing of this could only have occurred due to the plan that someone, whose name I don’t have to mention, had been responsible for making it happen.  Perhaps that’s why for the last item in my Christian anthology book, I had written a testimony THANKING the Lord for His guidance [usually as a dream] in my writing these two books.

I want to share these two books with the readers of this blog, so I’ll be posting a few snippets from both books here. Here is the link to my two Christian books on Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment