Monday, February 24, 2020

DAILY SCRIPTURE REFLECTION #20 - ISAIAH 41:10 [NKJV]


Sorry for this late posting as I had been busy rectifying the cancellation of my scheduled date for surgery on March 6th due to the availability of a certain piece of medical equipment needed to perform the procedure. Being busy reading/reviewing another nonfiction Christian book, and being busy handling nonserious family issues.

Today's topic concerns the dichotomy of loving and fearing the Lord at the same time:

“Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.”

Let us reflect on this today and let us say AMEN.

Please consider becoming a follower for my blog as we examine and discuss our faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment