Monday, February 10, 2020

NONFICTION BOOK REVIEW #2020-010 - FROM THE WORLD TO THE WORD

AMAZING GRACE HAS TO BE SUNG HERE !!!

I read this book via an Amazon KINDLE Unlimited download.
With all the nonfiction Christian books I’ve read/reviewed, it has been a rather refreshing experience being able to step into the shoes of the protagonist of this story, Eloni Embarks, and get a sense of how it feels to hear the word of the Lord in actuality.

While I had to keep in mind that what I’m reading is fictional, the truth of what I was reading still made it real, which led me to feel that the author, Jennifer Roshell, has place part of her life experiences into the shoes of Eloni.

The experience of hearing the Lord’s voice inside of you, especially for the first time, is one that is almost impossible to forget. One gets a sense of being cradled in one’s mother’s arms being comforted until you’re at peace with what had transpired a few moments before, just as I feel Eloni had in this story.

Being in Eloni’s shoes as I read her story, in the end, when she discovers her relationship with the Lord, His kindness and compassion, and that with Him, all things are possible, I could hear her singing Amazing Grace.

For having given her readers an uplifting reading experience of how things are possible with the Lord’s assistance, I’m giving Ms. Roshell the 5 STARS she’s getting from this reviewer of Christian books.

AMAZON REVIEW/BUY LINK:

No comments:

Post a Comment