Tuesday, February 11, 2020

DAILY SCRIPTURE REFLECTION #7 - 2 TIMOTHY 4:5

Here it is, the end of the first week of daily scripture posts of the new feature for my blog, I would love to read the responses you might have for it, so please leave them as a comment,

“But you be watchful in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.”

Please consider becoming a follower for my blog as I've got some more ideas brewing in those little grey cells in my mind, such as posting my entire review for any Christian book I’ve reviewed.

MATTHEW 7:12

2 comments:

  1. Sounds really good . I love yo read books to give my honest opinion. And I would like to be apart of this journey with you .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS Amanda
      In 2019, 118 of the 263 [about 45%] books I had reviewed were for nonfiction Christian books. So far, this year, 24 of the 29 [almost 83%] were this same genre. If you should really like any review I've written, I would appreciate you clicking HELPFUL at the end of the review and if possible let me know which books they were.

      As you can tell from the rest of my blog I've written 2 Christian books, My 2 secular books were written as Robin Leigh Morgan

      Have a BLESSED DAY with whatever you're going to be doing !!! :-) :-) :-)

      Delete