Monday, February 10, 2020

NONFICTION BOOK REVIEW #2020-005 - Yes, Jesus Loves You

THE TRUTH CAN NEVER BE DENIED – THE LORD LOVES US

In reviewing my KINDLE library, I came across this book which had I downloaded on December 5, 2019. The book is a Mobi.file, but I can’t recall who I got the book from, even after reviewing my emails; in any regards, the following is my honest opinion.

With my love of Christian books, especially those that are nonfiction, I’ve neglected my inner-child, and I’m glad this book has fulfilled its desire to read/review something about the Lord’s love.

I loved reading this book, that is true
Telling me about the Lord, and His creations, even the sky that is blue.

The book has drawings of creatures great and small
Telling me that the Lord created it all.

Every day when we look all around,
The book shows us that this is where His presence is found.

Even when the sun gives us no more light,
The Lord begs us to look at the stars, and there we’ll find His sight.

In the end, as we can see, that the Lord’s for us will dim.
This is why in return, we all must show our love for Him.

This book was great to read as it showed the Lord’s love for me.
I want to give this book than 5 STARS, but this is the most there can be.

AMAZON REVIEW/BUY LINK:

No comments:

Post a Comment