Monday, February 17, 2020

SUNDAY HYMNS #1 - AMAZING GRACE


There are several parts to every Church service individuals play witness to or participate in every week. There’s always the obligatory sermon given by the leader of that church’s congregation; there’s the communal reading aloud of scripture, and finally, there’s the what I feel is the most inspirational part of any Christian service, which is the congregation singing of a hymn or hymns.

Given this, I’ve decided to include a hymn or two every Sunday, that you, the follower of my blog here, might want to sing along with, in the privacy of your homes. I know, I know, today’s not Sunday; however, I want to make up for my not having posted any this past Sunday.

For my first offering, the hymn is Amazing Grace. Amazing Grace exalts the Lord for His miraculous ability to transform the lives for those who come to Him in their time of dire need.


No comments:

Post a Comment