Sunday, June 14, 2020

THOUGHTS ON THE COVID-19 VIRUS #7 - 2 CHRONICLES 7:13-14 [NKJV]


With all the items I keep posting on my blog here, from daily scripture reflections to Sunday’s supplications to the Lord, I haven’t done enough regarding us dealing with the COVID-19 virus.

Given this, my dear Christian “sisters and brothers” to close my shut-in Sunday Christian service let us reflect on 2 CHRONICLES 7:13-14 [NKJV]

[13] When I shut up heaven and there is no rain, or command the locusts to devour the land, or send pestilence among My people,
[14]             
if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

Let us all say AMEN.

Until next week, I want to offer the following to all those who follow my humble Christian blog

NUMBERS 6:24-26

No comments:

Post a Comment