Sunday, June 14, 2020

DAILY SCRIPTURE REFLECTION #130 - 1 CORINTHIAN 1:10 [NKJV]


Today I’ve changed the order of the posting of my on-going commitment in providing some sort of a Christian Sunday service due to all of us still being unable to attend services at our favorite church as a family. I want to make it easier to follow the service in the manner I want it to be read.

The topic I’ve chosen for my Christian blog today concerns our longing desire to live in comfort and peace

“Now I plead with you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.”

Let us say AMEN, and let us reflect on this today.

Have a BLESSED WEEKEND with your families !!! 😊 😊 😊

Please feel free to leave your comments, I would love to read them.

While I'm not asking for any tiding, I want love for everyone to become a supporter/follower of this blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment