Monday, June 8, 2020

DAILY SCRIPTURE REFLECTION #125 - 1 CORINTHIANS 4:17 [NKJV]


The topic I have chosen for my Christian blog today is about whether we’re confused when it comes to the Lord.

“For this reason I have sent Timothy to you, who is my beloved and faithful son in the Lord, who will remind you of my ways in Christ, as I teach everywhere in every church.”

Let us say AMEN, and let us reflect on this today.

Have a BLESSED WEEK with whatever you’re going to be doing in your relationship with our Lord !!! 😊 😊 😊

Please feel free to leave your comments, I would love to read them, as well as having you become a follower of this blog.

I would love for all of my Christian “sisters” and “brothers” to become a follower on my blog.

If you should have a problem reaching my blog, please go to: http://www.about.me/R.L.Morgan and click on “Read My Blog”

No comments:

Post a Comment