Friday, June 12, 2020

DAILY SCRIPTURE REFLECTION #128 - LUKE 4:10 [NKJV]


I know the hour is late, the thing is my dear OH and I just got home about an hour ago. With Westchester County in New York State reopening itself under Stage 2, we spent last night at a marvelous home belonging to a Christian friend I’ve connected with online. We spent the morning with her and her family in prayer and just chatting, after lunch we got down to catching up with things we still can’t get done in the city, the most important of which had been in getting our much-needed haircuts. I had so much wanted to get my hair dyed again, but this service is still not being allowed so I’m stuck walking around with a head of grey hair.

The topic I’ve chosen for my Christian blog today concerns the protection we’re receiving from the Lord.

“For it is written: ‘He shall give His angels charge over you, To keep you,”

Let us say AMEN, and let us reflect on this today.

Have a BLESSED WEEKEND with your families !!! 😊 😊 😊

Please feel free to leave your comments, I would love to read them, as well as having you become a follower of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment