Thursday, June 25, 2020

DAILY SCRIPTURE REFLECTION #140 - ROMANS 10:13 [NKJV]


Sorry for the late posting. I had written this early in the morning but then I started to get phone calls concerning the rescheduling of my election for an abdominal hernia that got canceled in March due to the COVID-19 virus. I first needed clearance from my Primary Care Physician and my Cardiologist.  My PCP's office is not seeing patients, but my Cardiologist is. So after speaking to my surgeon's secretary I conceived him just to take the clearance from my Cardiologist since his approval is more important and he's duplicating things that my PCP would be looking at. I got my appointment for my Cardiologist less than 2 weeks from now and my surgery for the first week in August. Two days before my admission I need to get a COVID-19 testing done. Right now I'm beginning to pray that everything regarding the surgery will be great.  I was checking my blog and saw I had totally forgotten to do this post.

The topic I’ve chosen for my Christian blog concerns whether we’re committing ourselves to the Lord.

“For “whoever calls on the name of the LORD shall be saved.”

Have a BLESSED DAY with whatever you’re going to be doing my dear “sisters and brothers,” especially if it involves doing it for our Lord !!! 😊 😊 😊

Please feel free to leave your comments, I would love to read them, and to have you become a follower of this blog if you’re not one already.


No comments:

Post a Comment