Friday, June 19, 2020

DAILY SCRIPTURE REFLECTION #135 - JOHN 8:31-32 [NKJV]


Sorry for the late posting, but with our community reopening even more after the COVID-19, my dear OH and I celebrated by after lunch and dinner at our favorite restaurants, dining al fresco at white tablecloth tables in the street just outside the two restaurants which had been an extremely interesting experience as no dining is still not being allowed inside.

The topic I’ve chosen for my Christian blog today from the words of our Lord Jesus Christ and concerns us being set free.

[31] If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed.
[32]  And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”

Let us say AMEN, and let us reflect on this today.

Have a BLESSED WEEKEND with your families my dear “sisters and brothers” !!! 😊 😊 😊

Please feel free to leave your comments, I would love to read them, and to have you become a follower of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment