Sunday, May 31, 2020

THOUGHTS ON THE COVID-19 VIRUS #5 - ACTS 2:25-28 [NKJV]


With all the items I keep posting on my blog here, from daily scripture reflections to Sunday’s supplications to the Lord, I haven’t done enough regarding us dealing with the COVID-19 virus.

Given this, my dear Christian “sisters and brothers.” So, this Sunday let us reflect on ACTS 2:25-28 [NKJV]

[25] For David says concerning Him: ‘I foresaw the LORD always before my face, For He is at my right hand, that I may not be shaken.
[26] Therefore my heart rejoiced, and my tongue was glad; Moreover my flesh also will rest in hope.
[27] For You will not leave my soul in Hades, Nor will You allow Your Holy One to see corruption.
[28] You have made known to me the ways of life; You will make me full of joy in Your presence.’

Let us all say AMEN.



No comments:

Post a Comment