Saturday, May 30, 2020

SPECIAL MESSAGE & DAILY SCRIPTURE REFLECTION #116 - GALATIANS 6:8 [NKJV]


SPECIAL MESSAGE
I know I haven’t posted a scripture reflection for two days, I had to contemplate whether or not I should continue doing this and cease having this blog continue its existence. The reason I had to do this is I’m not getting any individuals deciding to become a new follower of my blog. The Lord had given me the inspiration to write my first two Christian books because of all the reviews I’ve written for nonfiction Christian books. After publishing these two books I had received a dream about my starting this blog, a dream I only could have received from the Lord.

It’s frustrating “Trying to Be a Good Christian Woman” and not having anyone listening to what I’m desiring to share regarding the Lord and His divine scripture. But, during these past two days of meditation/reflection, I’ve come to the realization that these past 115+ days and the lack of followers has been His way of testing me and my commitment to the task He has given me to undertake. With this being case, I’m going to continue writing this blog as my commitment to sharing His glorious presence with all those who want to read about it.

It’s therefore fitting that for the topic I have chosen for my Christian blog today is about us setting our minds on the spirit of our Lord.

“For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life.”

Let us say AMEN, and let us reflect on this today.

Here’s to you having a BLESSED WEEKEND with your families !!! ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š   

Please feel free to leave your comments, I would love to read them, as well as having you become a follower of this blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment