Thursday, May 21, 2020

DAILY SCRIPTURE REFLECTION # 109 - MARK 4:12 [NKJV]


Helping out in the community in regards to the COVID-19 virus has finally caught up to me. THANKS the Lord I’m not suffering from it, however, the sheet exhaustion has, and I need a day of rest. Then my old-fashioned fliptop cell died had an accident. I somehow had it in bed with me when I had gone to sleep Monday night, when I awoke on Tuesday I found it in two pieces. So, I’ve a good portion of today resting and waiting for my new fliptop cell phone to arrive. When it did, it took almost 1 hour to get the new phone activated and to get my phone directory loaded back unto the new phone. So, excuse the extreme latest of today’s post.

The topic I have chosen for today is about whether or not we’re seeing and hearing our Lord.

“so that ‘Seeing they may see and not perceive, And hearing they may hear and not understand; Lest they should turn, And their sins be forgiven them.’ ”

Let us say AMEN, and let us reflect on this today.

If you’re not a follower of this blog, please consider becoming one as we examine and discuss our faith together as “sisters” and “brothers” in the eyes of the Lord. If you care to leave a comment, feel free to do so, I would love to read it.

Given the latest of today’s post, here’s to you havinge a BLESSED WEEKEND with your family !!! šŸ˜Š šŸ˜Š šŸ˜Š   

No comments:

Post a Comment