Sunday, April 12, 2020

SPECIAL EASTER SUNDAY REFLECTION #3 / DAILY SCRIPTURE REFLECTION #70 - 2 CHRONICLES 7:24 [NKJV]


With today being Easter Sunday and all of us being forced to stay at home and unable to go to our favorite church, I’m going to offer not 1, not 2, but like the Holy Trinity of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, three scriptures for all of us faithful to reflect on.

For my third and final offering today, our topic is about us humbling ourselves and praying to the Lord as we follow in His righteous ways.

“if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.”

Let us reflect on this today and let us say AMEN.

Please consider becoming a follower for my blog as we examine and discuss our faith together as “sisters” and “brothers” in the eyes of the Lord. If you care to leave a comment, feel free to do so.

Be sure to read all three of my scripture reflections today and have a BLESSED EASTER SUNDAY with your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment