Tuesday, April 21, 2020

NONFICTION BOOK REVIEW #2020-043 - A Little Light: Self Help Affirmations for times of hardship: Short but Sweet Affirmations meant to Empower & Inspire


GIVEN THE TIMES WE'RE LIVING IN NOW – THIS BOOK IS A BLESSING

I purchased a copy, which was free, and this is, of this short but inspiring book fraught with a month's worth of engagingly brief affirmations designed to galvanize and stimulate its readers in these COVID-19 virus ravaging times we're living in today.

Affirmations are a voice that reinforces the determination that Christians have in regards to their goals and hopes, and inherently gives them assurance and a feeling of being supported, specifically with the Lord's assistance.

In the Bible contains several verses that relate to affirmations, the rest one is PSALM 23:1-6 [ESV]

"A Psalm of David. The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters. He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. ..."

Another one is      PSALM 119:105 [ESV]

"Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path."

The best way to reap the most benefit out of this book readers must read one affirmation a day aloud as if you're proclaiming it to the world, and repeat doing this several times aloud, starting when you first wake up each morning.

For wanting to transform the lives of his readers during the times of their adversity, I've not hesitated in giving the author, Matt Buonocore, the 5 STARS he's garnered for his endeavor here in his book.

Amazon Review/Buy link:

No comments:

Post a Comment