Monday, April 6, 2020

DAILY SCRIPTURE REFLECTION #62 - 2 TIMOTHY 4:7 [NKJV]


I know that the hour is late, I couldn’t help it was I kept on dozing off several times during the for a few hours. With all that the world is confronting with the COVID-19 virus, perhaps the Lord felt it would be best for me to “sleep” through hearing all the horrific news that has been communicated during the hours I would have been awake,

For today’s posting, our topic is about our remaining faithful to the Lord.

“I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.”

Let us reflect on this today and let us say AMEN.

Please consider becoming a follower for my blog as we examine and discuss our faith together as “sisters” and “brothers” in the eyes of the Lord. If you care to leave a comment, feel free to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment