Saturday, April 25, 2020

DAILY SCRIPTURE REFLECTION #82 - EXODUS 15:11 [NKJV]


Please forgive my delay in this posting. On Thursday, I wound up posting my daily scripture reflection late, late in the evening. Yesterday, I wound up not posting at all. It’s not that I had been ailing; I was just plumb exhausted from helping out in the community in regards to the COVID-19 virus. As long as we’re healthy, each of us must do anything we can to help out those who are need of assistance, the kind of assistance the Lord can’t provide, but we can.

For yesterday, the topic would have been about us seeing the wonders of our Lord with our hearts.

“Who is like You, O LORD, among the gods? Who is like You, glorious in holiness, Fearful in praises, doing wonders?”

Let us say AMEN, and let us reflect on this today.

If you’re not a follower of this blog, please consider becoming one as we examine and discuss our faith together as “sisters” and “brothers” in the eyes of the Lord. If you care to leave a comment, feel free to do so.

Have a BLESSED DAY with ALL that you do !!! 😊 😊 😊   


No comments:

Post a Comment