Sunday, March 1, 2020

SUNDAY HYMNS #3 - THE BATTLE HYMN OF THE REPUBLIC


There are several parts to every Church service individuals play witness to or participate in every week. There’s always the obligatory sermon given by the leader of that church’s congregation; there’s the communal reading aloud of scripture, and finally, there’s the what I feel is the most inspirational part of any Christian service, which is the congregation singing of a hymn or hymns.

Since the singing of a hymn is a captivating part of any service, I’ve decided to post one each Sunday, so you, my blog can sing along with it in the privacy of your homes.

For my offering for this week is the hymn “The Battle Hymn of the Republic.” Why did I choose this hymn? I’ve picked it because I believe in essence; we occasionally need something that is reassuring as well as being motivating as we sing our praise to the Lord.

So, why not sing along with this hymn on the following YouTube video:


I hope you’ll enjoy singing it.

NUMBERS 6:24-26

NOTE; This like most that you'll find online is NOT the complete hymn. You can find the complete hymn here:


No comments:

Post a Comment