Friday, March 20, 2020

NONFICTION BOOK REVIEW #2020-035 - How GOD Leads & Guides!: 20 Ways God Speaks


GETTING TO RECOGNIZE WHEN THE LORD IS SPEAKING TO YOU

1 JOHN 3:1 [NKJV] states:

“Behold what manner of love the Father has bestowed on us, that we should be called children of God! Therefore the world does not know us because it did not know Him.”

And as His children, He speaks to us to lead and guide us along the path the Lord has chosen for us to follow. The unfortunate thing about this is that many individuals are unaware when He does speak to them.

What the Doc Yeager has done in this book is to give his readers the knowledge of how to recognize when the Lord speaks to them. When things happen in the lives of individuals, it might get caused by His speaking to them. As I wrote my first two Christian books, I need some guidance as to what I should write next. When I did think about this as I laid in bed before falling asleep, I had a dream of what I needed to write; this dream could have only come from the Lord.

In the pages of this book, as the description states: Doc Yeager shares 20 surprising ways that the Lord Leads & Guides his people. Each chapter has gotten filled with powerful truths, sensible directions, and the author’s own amazing personal experiences.

For wanting his readers to attain enlightenment as to how to recognize when the Lord is speaking to them, as a voracious reviewer of nonfiction Christian books, I’ve given Doc Yeager 5 STARS for his endeavor here.

Amazon review/buy link:

No comments:

Post a Comment