Thursday, March 5, 2020

NONFICTION BOOK REVIEW #2020-031 - FROM WATER TO WINE: 7 POWERFUL SCRIPTURES THAT WILL TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE FOREVER!


TO WALK IN THE GARDEN WITH THE LORD

I read this book via an Amazon KINDLE Unlimited.

Anyone who reads this book might find themselves hearing Amazing Grace being played in their minds since this hymn epitomizes what this book written by Vincent Santiago is all about.

Both the song and this book illustrates the desire of the Lord to transform the lives of individuals. The transformation begins immediately from the hour in which they first believe in the Lord. The reason for this is His longing to find his lost sheep and to back home to His bosom.

The moment readers realize the Lord’s presence and start believing in his largess their lives will get transformed and will begin to ascend to a higher plane as they get a closer relationship with Him.

In order to assist his readers to attain this zenith in their lives the author provides them with seven crucial scriptures that they designed to allow them to have the sensation described in Merle Haggard’s song “In the Garden”:

He speaks and the sound of his voice is so sweet
The birds hush their singing
And the melody that he gave to me
Within my heart is ringing.

And he walks with me and he talks with me
And he tells me I am his own
And the joy we share as we tarry there
None other has ever known.

As a voracious reviewer of nonfiction Christian, I’ve got no reason to hesitate in giving Mr. Santiago the 5 STARS I’ve given him.

AMAZON REVIEW/BUY LINK:

No comments:

Post a Comment