Tuesday, March 31, 2020

DAILY REFLECTION #55 - 1 THESSALONIANS 3:12 [NKJV]


I know I hadn’t posted a reflection yesterday. While ALL in my family especially my Dear OH are healthy, my thoughts and actions regarding my involvement with the COVID-19 virus I needed to have a day of rest, much as in the same manner the Lord had rested after six days of creating everything in the universe; so today I'm posting a DOUBLE, albeit late REFLECTION.

For yesterday’s belated posting our topic is about us  living out that which we believe in.

“And may the Lord make you increase and abound in love to one another and to all, just as we do to you,”

Let us reflect on this today and let us say AMEN.

Please consider becoming a follower for my blog as we examine and discuss our faith, and if you care to leave a comment, feel free to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment