Thursday, July 9, 2020

YOU ARE INVITED TO MY NEW BLOG SITE


THAT'S RIGHT YOU ARE INVITED TO MY NEW BLOG SITE !!!

Due to certain issues that I am experiencing  with this site I have made the decision and have moved my blog to a new location:

"TRYING TO BE A GOOD CHRISTIAN WOMAN"
is now here:
http://www.RLMorgan1951.wordpress.com

The features will essentially be the same, but a few categories won't be included in the move. As the site grows with new and more followers that I couldn't get previously because of these issues, I'll be adding new ones like:

Interviews with nonfiction Christian authors.
A scripture tag "game" [details when it starts].
Giveaways being offered by Christain authors.

I would love for all my followers here to emigrate over to my new site.

Have a MOST BLESSED DAY with whatever you're going to be doing, especially if it involves
our Lord and Savior !!! :-) :-) :-) 












No comments:

Post a Comment