Sunday, July 5, 2020

DAILY SCRIPTURE REFLECTION #148 - JOHN 4:23 [NKJV]


Before I begin my Sunday substitute Christian religious service for today, there are two things I need to say.

First and foremost is that I need to ask for foregiveness from each of you who follow my daily scripture reflections, for not having posted any for the past two days. I feel the best way for me to start is to turn to the scriptures and offer everyone what we read in the second half of MARK 14:38 and MATTHEW 14:38 [NKJV]

“…The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.”

Ever since the COVID-19 virus began taking hold of our daily lives I’ve been helping out in my community any way I could without putting myself in harm's way. Then I’ve got all my other Christian activities [reading/reviewing nonfiction Christian books, maintain my Christian blog – “Trying to Be a Good Christian Woman,” running my Facebook group for my Christian “sisters”]. While the desire to keep doing everything, as usual, had been strong, I’ve become just too tired to continue going and need some good old rest time.

The second thing I need to say is that with our favorite houses of worship finally beginning to reopen, this might be the final week I’ll be offering this substitute service [besides I’ve never gotten any feedback from those participating as to how they felt regarding my efforts in providing this much-needed service.

Now, the topic I’ve chosen for this week’s Christian service scripture reflection on my Christian blog asks the question of whether or not we’re worshipping our Lord in spirit and in truth.

“But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him.”

Have a BLESSED SUNDAY praying together with your families in the safety of your homes !!! 😊 😊 😊

Please feel free to leave your comments, I would love to read them, and to have you become a follower of this blog if you’re not one already.

GO TO MY PREVIOUS POST

No comments:

Post a Comment